Saturday, October 4, 2014

The beginning

                                             

This dress really captures everything I look for, green/blue, patterned, and pockets! What's not to love? I wore this dress to go see Gone Girl, which was a fantastic movie. The dress was perfect, super comfortable and the pockets let me hold my phone without worrying about dropping it at any point.

                             
I originally purchased this Mata Traders dress from Modcloth. My necklace is a lion from Forever 21, and the belt was borrowed from another dress. I love mixing up the belts that come with dresses, as I find this is a fun way to add color and detail without breaking the bank on accessories!
Can you believe this adorable lion was only $3.80? I promised you a zoo!

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment